Hemlata has 15 years of experience in providing Nutrition, fitness, wellness and beauty related services. She has experience in teaching physiology, injury prevention and fitness assessment procedures. She is an experienced herbalist and a member of the International Institute of HerbalMedicines. Her qualifications include the following:
- Msc in Nutrition
- M.S. in Psychotherapy
- Nutrition & wellness consultant program, American Fitness Professionals & Associates
- Clinical Nutrition from VLCC
- Certified in Slimming Diets from Acharya Ranga Rao University
- International degree holder in yoga from Swami Vivekananda Institute
- Sujok therapist from International Suiok acupressure Institute (Korea)
- Aerobics and fitness courses from Reebok, BFY (Better Fitness for You) and ACE Fitness.
Over the years she has partnered with some of the leading Companies and brands to deliver clinical nutrition programs like, fitness advice,weight management, diabetes management,joint pain relief, hormonal imbalance, obesity and weight gain in adults and children, pcod/pcos conditions, hypo / hyperthyroid, constipation, post / pre natal, and post / pre-operative patients. Some of the notable associations include:
- Conducting Corporate Clinical Nutrition and Fitness workshops for Mapmygenome, Dr. Reddys Labs, Tata DoCoMo and TeleServices
- Grooming, nutrition and fitness consulting for Indian Airlines, Flying cats, Lakotia and Orbit Consultancy
- Nutrition consulting for prenatal and gynecological problems at The Birthplace, a leading Hyderabad based Hospital.
She is also the Chief Executive Officer at SOUL Beauty and Wellness Center and given her constant interaction with diverse clients her experience is broad based and hence her suggestions are a holistic combination. Hemlata also collaborates with individuals and organizations to counsel clients and provide them with customized fitness and diet plans based on their age, gender, blood type, career lifestyle and/or any diagnosed illness and the prescribed treatment plan.